Hi, Clara is so sweet, I just want to hug her. She can keep you laughing. If I need a lift I just go to your blog and it always makes me feel happy. I love you always and forever. Hugs and kisses from Gramma.
Chris and I have been married for 2 1/2 years. We have baby girl. Her name is Clara Rose. We are enjoying every minute we spend together. Chris enjoys fishing, hunting, hanging out with friends and working. I enjoy taking care of my baby, scrap booking, anything crafty, and chick flick movies.
6 comments:
She sure is a sweetie!
maybe our next kids will look like us. i think she is a clone of chris.
What a cutie, she always makes me smile!
That smile is contagious!
I know this is late, but Happy Birthday!!! I hope it was great and I saw your Mom and she said you are coming in May. I love you Hancock girls.
Hi, Clara is so sweet, I just want to hug her. She can keep you laughing. If I need a lift I just go to your blog and it always makes me feel happy. I love you always and forever. Hugs and kisses from Gramma.
Post a Comment