Thursday, December 4, 2008

San Francisco/ Sacramento trip
In the beginning of November Clara and I took a trip to San Francisco and Sacramento. Why this joyous vacation you might be wondering. Well every year Chris goes on his annual quail hunting trip and I didn't feel like staying at home in 1oo degree weather when I could be in cool weather.

This is my brother Codey. He is reffing my other brothers soccer game.
This is my brother levi kicking trash on the soccer field.


LaDonna and two out of three kids. We were at the beach which was like two seconds from her house. Loved it!


LaDonna and I had so much fun. All we did was crafts all day and I loved it. LaDonna house is so cute and beautiful. I got so many wonderful ideas of things I want to so in my house.


Clara also enjoyed her time in San Francisco. She had so much fun playing with her Cousins.
Thank you so much Counihans for sharing your home with Clara and I. We enjoyed every second.
I would post pictures of Chris's hunting trip but her forgot to take pictures. Shame on him!




1 comments:

LaDonna and Ben said...

I love your new blog renovations. The family photo is beautiful of course. Crafting hasn't been the same without you.