Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The guest bedroom...

...got a face lift. Originally our guest bedroom/ office had a green theme and since almost every room in my house is green I really wanted to change the guest bedroom. My Aunt Mariann sales awesome scrapbooking supplies and I found this pack of paper that I fell in love with. So I decided to buy the paper. Then I got this great idea that I can change the guest bedroom with the pack of paper I got. So I started decoupage right away. This is what I have done so far. There is still a couple more things to do.

Family welcome sign. That means family can come anytime they wont.
of course every rooom has to have a "V". i have to represent!

I have this thing with cloths line clips. I found the clip at the dollar store with a ugly flower on the front. So I took it off and decoupage the cute paper on the front.











I love my back board! Do you?






9 comments:

sheena said...

oh I love it!!! everything!!! LOVE the headboard!

Anonymous said...

Yoy've done an awesome job, love the headboard. How creative you are. Also loved the trip pictures and dad's birthday, all great. Love,hugs and kisses to all of you.

Lyndsay said...

That is super cute Julia! Hey by the way I saw your christmas card hanging on Jeannine's fridge, love the family picture!

Tiffani said...

You are super creative, you always give me good ideas. Can you actually hang something on the big clip if so that is so useful in a totally cute way.

Melissa & Bryan Jensen said...

very cute julia! i love the empty frame idea.

Judd's said...

I love the guest room, the clothes pin is SO cute. I can't wait to come stay!

LaDonna and Ben said...

love it!

B.T.B.B. said...

Can I check in to the "V" Hotel even if I just live around the corner? Love it! So bright and cheery, just like you! Come do my house!

Erica said...

You are such a genius. I hope that hanging out with you will rub off on me. Otherwise, I will have to call you for every decorating situation. Beautiful. Love it. Amazing just like you