What a Crazy busy but wonderful day! Clara is finally 1 years old! I was so excited for her to be turning 1 but know I am sad. She is not the little baby she was 1 year ago. But I'm excited for things she will be bring my way later on. Anyways, we had so much at her birthday party. It was decorated with lots of Halloween decorations and there was lots of treats. Clara loved her birthday cake. I had to take it away from her after she ate quarter of the cake. I'm really glad I took it away when I did. She was on a sugar high until 10:00 that night. she wouldn't stop moving. It was so funny. So her birthday party was successful. Thank you family and friends for coming enjoy sharing this special day with us.
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Looks like the best 1st birthday party ever! I'm sad we missed it! Love you guys!
sooooooo much fun!
What a great day. Thanks so much for inviting us to share your sweeties special day.
Happy Birthday Clara!!! Glad to see you guys are doing great. Let us know the next time you come up to Roseville. We will make a trip up there to see ya.
What a gorgeous birthday girl! Can you believe our babies are 1???
Hi, I forgot to comment on the pumpkin carving but they loked like so much fun. The birthday pictures looked like sooooo much fun and you have so much to look forward to. Just enjoy each day and everything they bring. Love you, hugs and kisses to all of you.
Post a Comment