Looks like lots of fun! Carving pumpkins was always fun for the Van Horne KIds. What a great looking family you make. Your're all cute! We love you! Jim & Deona.
Chris and I have been married for 2 1/2 years. We have baby girl. Her name is Clara Rose. We are enjoying every minute we spend together. Chris enjoys fishing, hunting, hanging out with friends and working. I enjoy taking care of my baby, scrap booking, anything crafty, and chick flick movies.
7 comments:
Oh my heavens...will the cuteness never end??? I didn't carve pumpkins with my kids this year...shame on me. Darn this working!!!
Looks like lots of fun! Carving pumpkins was always fun for the Van Horne KIds. What a great looking family you make. Your're all cute! We love you! Jim & Deona.
Happy Birthday Clara Rose!!! You're a big girl...Have a wonderful day! I love you sooooo much! NONNIE
fun and cute. See you soon!
Julia I love the assortments of pictures, how do you do that??
You guys are too cute. I love the baby pumpkin for Clara!
The pumpkins look great but I wouldn't expect anything less. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment