Friday, October 17, 2008

All about CHRIS


I've been tagged! I am not good at these thing but I will try.
1. Where did we meet? We met at my aunt and uncles house for my cousins home coming.
2. How long did we date? 1 year 6 months
3. How long have you been married? It will be four years next May.
4. What does he do that surprises you? He can go a long time without sleeping, but he is not always in the best of moods. The reason he goes a long time without sleeping is mostly work. He is such a hard worker.
5. What is your favorite feature of his? I love his skin color. He is always tan. And I love his smile.
6. What is your favortie quality of his? He is a hard worker. If he borrows something from someone he gives back in the same condition it was or even better. Nothing is worse then getting something back broken or not worker the same way. He always can fix things. There is nothing he hasn't been able to fix. Sometimes it takes a long time but it eventually works. Right babe. He always puts is family before him.
7. Does he have a nickname for you? If I call him christopher he will answer back "Juliapher" and he also call me "lover girl".
8. What is his favorite color? Hard question! does boys even have favorite colors? Well if I had to quess it would be brown.
9. What is his favorite foods? Probably mexican food. It changes. It is hard when you don't have a lot of selection.
10. What is his favorite sport? Well he runs but I don't think he enjoys it, but right now it is probably football.
11. When and where was your first kiss? Two weeks after we meet and on my parents porch.
12. Favorite thing to do as a couple? Well the beginning of this week he took me out shooting for the first time and it was a lot of fun. We are probably going to be doing that a lot more. We love hanging out with our daughter and friends and family.
13. Do you have any children? Yes, we have one and she is almost one years old in a couple of weeks. Her name is Clara.
14. Does he have a hidden talent? He has many. He plays the guitar and would loved to play the piano. He has a beautiful voice. I always tell him he needs to go on American Idol and he says NEVER!
15. How old is he? He will be turning 26 in a couple of weeks?
16. Who said "I love you" first. Chris did. I was to scared to tell him first.
17. What is his favorite type of music? He listens to a lot of things. Country/hard Rock/ and other stuff. I don't know. All I know He doesn't listen to rap.
18. What do you admire most about him? He is very smart. He is very brave. Everyday he goes out and deals with scare, gross, nasty people. I could never do that.
19. Do you think he will read this? I am sure he will I just don't know when. He goes in spurts. he will be really good at reading it and then he will go weeks without looking at it.
I tag Trish M. Have fun!

2 comments:

Barnard Family said...

That is sooo cute. It was fun learning about your hubbie! You guys are so fun! Olivia has American Idol for the Wii...we should have an American Idol game night! lol, how fun

B.T.B.B. said...

Hey how does this tag thing work anyway?