Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Spoiled!

Clara is turning 1 years old at the end of this month and she already had a couple mini little parties. Last week I got a packaged from my sister Jennie. It was full of so many things for Clara. It came with the hat she is wearing in the pics, bracelets, hair pretties, and a cute little belt. My sister is so awesome and crafty. She always has great ideas stored in her brain. I love them all. And the week before that Grandma Nonnie and Grandpa Van Horne came to Blythe and had a nice little visit. And she came with a lot of fun things for Clara. This last weekend we went to Pheonix For Aunt Amber's Baby shower and Grandma Nonnie was there and of course she had more presents. And Great Grandma Clara was there also and she had presents for her too. That little sweater that Clara is also wearing in the pics Great Grandma Clara made it for her. It is so cute. We love it. Grandma Nonnie also made Clara a cute little quilt and Clara has been sleeping with it every night since. Speaking of that she has been sleeping through night a lot lately. Maybe it's the blanket. If it is THANK YOU A MILLION GRANDMA NONNIE! As you can tell Clara is a little spoiled.


isn't Clara dang cute with the hat on.
Clara looks goffy.
The hat is so cute on her but to tell you the truth Clara hates wearing the hat, but we are working on getting her to like it.

5 comments:

Raquel Ruggles said...

She is so cute. I can't believe our little babies are almost one! Let me know when you are coming (if you are still thinking of going to SF). I miss you so much!

Barnard Family said...

So, so, so cute! Cali gets spoiled too. What are you going to do? They are princesses!

Erica said...

Oh my goodness! How adorable! I wish I had an ounce of the creativity and talent that runs in the family. Clara is so cute! Love it!

B.T.B.B. said...

So cute! I love that girl and I can't wait for her birthday to spoil her some more!

The Bowldens said...

i cant believe shes turning one! i remember going to your baby shower! where does the time go?!