I can't believe it. Clara started teething last week. She is only 11 weeks old. I didn't want to believe it. I thought teething happens when they are 6 months old. I guess I was way off. I looked into my baby book (What to expect the first year), and it said babies can start teething at 10 weeks. Anyways Clara wasn't happy at all. The only time she wasn't crying was when she was eating. And she was drooling like crazy. It wasn't fun at all. Luckly she is in a better mood this week. If you have any tricks on teething babies please tell me. I need all the help I gain get.
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Right on Schedule
Posted by Van Horne at 3:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
She is so cute! I took Sara to the Dr. because I thought she had an ear infection and was teething. But she was fine. As for her drool. He said that when the salivary glands start working they are hyper active in the beginning and will calm down and she will drool less.
I always liked those Teething Tablets that melt in the baby's mouth.
Jules,
It's me, your not so internet hip sister LaDonna. I could eat little Clara up. Don't worry Elias teethed early too. He actually had his first teeth by 4 months!!!! Guess what I started my blog, laddycouny.blogspot.com.
I love almost naked clair clair! I miss you guys! Hopefully we will see you soon!
Post a Comment