Sunday, January 6, 2008

Clara's Baby Blessing












FOUR GENERATIONS
Grandma Hancock, Me, Clara, and Great-Grandma John
Clara was blessed today. It was such a wonderful day. she did so well. I was so scar ed that she would cry through the whole thing, but she didn't. she cried at the beginning when they were getting in the circle, but once she heard her dads voice she stopped. I'm so glad she loves her dads voice. My Family was able to come plus Chris' family so it was a fun eventful day.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is getting so chubby! It is adorable! You guys look great!

Melissa & Bryan Jensen said...

I wish I was there! How did it go? She looks adorable! She looks a lot older than when I last saw her. Let me know how the week went. love you!
melissa

Anonymous said...

Jules you look so happy and I love the family picture. Clara is getting so big!

Leslie said...

She is so cute!! Happy blessing day!

miss H Wiest said...

Oh Clara congrats on your blessing and being so revent through it too! Julia she is SO cute, does she look like you or Chris? I can't pin point any little characteristics. I'm glad your family could all be together. (Cute shirt Julia- gotta love Target, I have it too :)