Homemade Oreo cookie are soooo GOOD. I found the recipe in a cookie book Grandma Micheletti gave Chris and I for Christmas. I had so much fun making the cookies. As I was making the cookies Chris said, "I think it's easier to just buy Oreo cookies." But once he tried a cookie he said " I think it was worth it."
Our poor dog had his man-hood taken away. He wouldn't stop licking is stitches so we had to put underwear on him. It was really entertaining.
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Homemade Oreo Cookies
Posted by Van Horne at 2:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Hey Jula it's Jenni Burgoon from the salon. Your baby is sooo adorable. I am so happy for the two of you and you look so good. We here updates on you guys from chris's paents. I am glad you guys are doing good. Your blog is so cute.If you want to email me' you ca @ jenniferburgoon@sbcglobal.net Matt is going through the police acadamy right now, he just started so he has a ways to go. His isn't everyday like chris's was. Well you guys take care and I hope to here from you soon.
Those oreo cookies look yummy! You look great, Julia! And poor doggy. Nice undies though...;)
you need to find some cute pink chonies for the dog....no g-strings!!
haha! your dog looks humiliated having underwear on. and yes, those cookies look super yummy!
I'm so tickled that you are using the recipes. I'll share your comments with our relief society sisters. Love you.
Always ms. homemaker...the cookies look much better than their packaged counterparts but I'd have to agree with Chris that it is easier just to buy them but then you don't have the same satisfaction eating them.
Julia thanks for your thoughts and prayers. I wish I was closer to you guys. I miss family right now! I hope to see you soon. I love you!
Post a Comment