Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Nap Time

I love this picture! I had a really bad monday night. I didn't get to bed until 4am. Yes 4 in the morning. Chris was working grave yard so it was just me and Clara. For some reason she did not want to go to bed. So anyway tuesday afernoon Chris told me he would watch Clara. How sweet! Well, instead of me taking a nap I decided to work on Christmas stuff. Stupid me! After 30 minutes went by and it was quiet I went to go check on them and this is what I found. It was so cute I had to take a picture. Chris is so sweet with Clara. He is an awesome father.

7 comments:

Tiffani said...

I love fathers with babies, it just makes me warm and fuzzy but girl you are crazy for not sleeping too. That sounds like something I would do!

Raquel Ruggles said...

It has been so fun to see Marc with Cosette. I bet Chris is the cutest little Dad, probably totally obsessed with his adorable little girl. I can't wait to see you at Christmas time!

Leslie said...

So Sweet! I have A LOT of pictures of Ben sleeping with our children. Try and get some naps too. If Clara isn't sleeping well you need to watch the movie "The Happiest Baby on the Block" It worked for Sara and now she is sleeping in 5 &6 hour stretches.

Melissa & Bryan Jensen said...

How sweet!!!! that's so nice of Chris to do that. Way to go Chris!!!I can't wait to see you all! it's coming up. Love you!

Melissa & Bryan Jensen said...

I know what you mean about packing. You feel like your bringing her entire room. Just make sure you bring enough diapers, you can always do laundry at home. Make sure you tell Jim and Deanna that you'll probably take up half the trunk! ha ha. Love you! see you soon!
p.s. check out Bryan's blog he is doing the 12 days of Christmas

Kaisa Bailey said...

SO cute Julia! I can't wait to have a "daddy's girl". Hopefully I will get to see you guys at Christmas!

Judd's said...

I miss you guys!