Thank you so much for the Cute Christmas outfit. We got so many complements on her dress on sunday. And it match perfectly with her pink winter boots. Clara looks so cute in pink. And we love the Mary's lullabby CD! The first time we listened to it Clara fell asleep. I love how it brings the spirit of Christmas in my home. I can't wait for you to meet Clara. She is so much fun and getting chubbier everyday it seems like. We love you and miss you. Have a Merry Christmas!
7 weeks
I can't believe it's been 7 weeks. Time is flying by so fast. She seems like she changes everyday. I've been taking so many pictures because I want to remember every second. It is easier to take her out now. She went with me to do visiting teaching and she did very well and today she went with me to get a pedicure and she slept through the whole thing. She is finally starting to sleep better, or I'm getting used to the lack of sleep. Whatever it is I'm getting really comfortable with being a mommy. I LOVE IT!



6 comments:
She is a cutie! It takes some adjusting to being a mom - you are doing great! And enjoy the fact that you only have one right now...this is a special time!
We can't wait to meet her! She is a doll! Have a great Christmas, and travel home (to Sacramento) safely. Love you!
It has gotten a lot better. And my toes are ugly. That is so nice that you were able to get a pedicure. I new would get the hang of being a mom it's in our blood. I love you!
P.S. I called and left a message two days ago! What's up with that?!
Bryan what's to know if you would be willing to cut his hair over Christmas. Be honest! if your not up to it he'll just go to the barber. Let me know. I love you!
I love these pics Julia! I can't wait to see you guys on Christmas, I think there's some confusion, but we are coming to Blythe to see you guys! I can't wait to be together for Christmas!
Hey Juls! Just wanted you to know that I created a blog. It's thelovellclan.blogspot.com. I don't know how to add friends. If you do...will you tell me how...I'm blospot illiterate still. Thanks Juls. Love you, Jaelyn
Post a Comment