My little Wyatt is almost 7 weeks and he is such a sweet heart. He is so laid back and calm. He is loved by all the young women in my ward and all the other ladies. I think he is a ladies man already. Last week he finally smile at me and it wasn't when he was sleeping. He finished eating and he was satisfied and he smiled. I loved it! Here are a couple of pictures of my little lover boy.
My not so small anymore Clara Rose makes sure I am busy all day long. As you look at the pictures you can tell she makes sure there is no dule moment in my day and I love that about her. She is doing awesome at being a BIG sister. The other day I was in the restroom doing my business and I heard wyatt wake up and then all a sudden he started screaming so I run to the living room and Clara is holding the pacifire in his mouth and she was saying " its okay wyatt". It was so cute. I love her so much! Enjoy the pics.



11 comments:
Glad that things are going well for you! Your kiddos are adorable, especially little Wyatt!
so cute!!! i am so happy for you guys!
So cute! I can't believe that it has already been 7 weeks.
They are so precious! It is so fun to see Wyatt's looks changing and he is a doll! I love you and miss you!
OMG girly his to cute. I don't get to talk to you much anymore. Anastasia keeps me busy with dance and soccer. I would love to visit let me know I'll bake some cookies.I can't believe its already been 7 weeks crazy time flys. Enjoy it girly Isabella is turning 2 in march and it make me sad that she growing too fast.
I am missing my babies! They look so big! Come out and see us!
They are both adorable!
I love the pictures!!!!!!! SO cute!
Great pictures Julia! Wyatt is so sweet. TIme for a road trip to see us?? I promise good food!
I so love the pictures, what a joy they are. I can't wait to be able to hold Wyatt and spend time with Clara and you & Chris. Wyatt looks like such a peaceful baby. How Wonderful. Love you all. Lots of hugs and kisses.
Love the pictures Julia! We can hardly wait to see you... counting the days. Nonnie
Post a Comment