picture style

Wyatt with Papa Bears hat on.

Clara Riding her bike around the neighborhood.

Clara is potty trained! Yeah

Clara and Wyatt, Partners in crime!

Our pumkins we carved for halloween

Clara and Wyatt with there cousins on clara's 3rd birthday.

Chris is going to kill me!
4 comments:
I love your family photo in the header of your blog, and I read NieNie too! So inspiring. Hope all is well--looks like the little ones are keeping you busy! Of course. Clara riding her bike with a baby in her back pack and a tutu on is ADORABLE! Love your happy little family and the happiness you all radiate. xoxo
Thank you!!! I loved the pictures and sent them all to my pictures. I can't believe that Clara is 3 years old. Time goes so very fast. The pictures are adorable. Hugs and Kisses to all of you.
Yay! I just happened to check into the blog today and to my surprise.........MY BABIES! Oh how grown up they are looking! I loooooove the partners in crime photo. Miss you guys tons. Maybe I should do a quick update too! Thanks for the inspiration. Love you.
I love these pictures!!!! I hope I can come visit soon! I miss you guys!
Post a Comment