C. Wyatt Van Horne
He was born December 9th @ 11:40am
8 pounds and 3 oz & 20in long
And I had a vaginal birth after a c-section!!!
He finally came! Everything went great! He is healthy and strong. He is a laid back baby.And we love him so much!
Posted by Van Horne at 9:42 PM
15 comments:
Congrats! He's adorable!
Hooray for new baby boy!! Hope you are feeling well. Does the C. stand for Christopher? Love the name Wyatt!
HOORAY! I have been stalking the blog every day to see more pictures of your little love. I am so glad you were able to do without a c-section. We miss you and your sweet little family and can't wait to meet Wyatt. Give those precious babies smooches for me, and when you get more time post more pictures. He is so precious and I love you!
Aww, congrats! I have been asking Jeannine every time I see her if he was born yet. Glad he's here!
We may be coming down to Blythe for New Year's if it happens cant wait to meet him!
YAY! He is adorable in every way! And...I love the name! I'm glad you got to have the VBAC and um...he is huge for how tiny you are! CONGRATS!
Julia, Wyatt is so freaking cute and definitely a Hancock. I love your face and hope all is well. Merry Christmas!!!-Jennie
Congratulations!!! What a beautiful way to kick off the holidays. I'm so glad you're both happy, healthy, and doing well. I love that picture of Clara. The look on her face is precious! Hugs to all.
XO
Congrats. He is one handsome boy! Troy and I have decided you guys probably have the best looking kids in town. :)
Hey sweet Fam! Who was your photographer for your family photo in the hospital? YAY! It was meeeeeeeeee! What a great birthday present! I've never gotten a Wyatt before for my birthday. Love you all!
(how funny...my word verification was "dypee" funny huh?)
I love these pictures!!!! SO Cute!!!!!!
Yeah, you now have one of each! I know that you have liked the name Wyatt since before Clara so I am excited to hear that you used it! Wyatt is precious and your family is adorable. I hope that you had a wonderful Christmas! Congratulations!
He is so beautiful and I love the family picture. Thank you. The picture on the right of screen looks so peaceful and perfect. Love you all. Hugs and kisses!
He is DARLING! You have such cute kids. I can't wait to see more pictures of the little guy!! COngrats!
He is precious and love his name! Congratulations, you have a beautiful fam.!!!!!
Congrats Julia he's adorable is Clara all over him? I remember when we had Isabella and Anastasia was all over the place. Enjoy it his going to grow so fast. And I do to love the name Wyatt.
Post a Comment