Sunday, November 15, 2009

Clara's 2nd Birthday

October 30th we celebrated Clara's birthday! It was so much fun. We started her birthday with her favorite taco from La Paloma, which happens to be my favorite too. Then we sang "Happy Birthday", we opened presents and had cake. It was fun watching her open her presents. She unwrapped all her presents, it took a long time but she did it. We can't believe had fast she is growing. She is changing everyday. We love her so much and can't wait for many birthday's to come.

3 comments:

LaDonna and Ben said...

Happy Birthday Clara Nugget. Have your mom pack you in a box and ship you to Aunt LaDonna so I can do some cheek squeezing.

Anonymous said...

What a happy time! I loved the pictures, the two of you looked so good. Hugs and kisses to all thre of you soon to be four. WOW We love you.

B.T.B.B. said...

Hi my sweet girl! I miss you soooooo much. It looks like your birthday was fun! I can't wait to come over and play with all your new toys! Tell mom to hurry and have that baby so we can play. Love you. See you soon big girl!

P.S. Tell your mom that little picture of her doesn't count as a blog post of her cute little baby bump. I want more pics!