My little Clara is turning 2 in 14 days. Time flies fast. yesterday we went to the park and took pictures of Clara.
Friday, October 16, 2009
2 years old pictures
Posted by Van Horne at 4:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My little Clara is turning 2 in 14 days. Time flies fast. yesterday we went to the park and took pictures of Clara.
Posted by Van Horne at 4:56 PM
8 comments:
I LOVE these pictures SO much!!!!!!
She is adorable!
Love, love love the pictures. she is growing way to fast. I'm so sorry that I wasn't able to see you on your trip in sept.. I'm sending a package on tuesday for Clara if you want to save it or not, you decide. Love you all.
I can not believe that she is getting so big so fast. I remember when she was still too tiny to sit up by herself. Goodness! She is so adorable. (And you are such a great photographer!)
too cute! so so big! love the flower!
Cute pictures.
what in the world. I feel like you just had her. Where does the time go. Clara you are such a big girl.
Post a Comment