Monday, August 10, 2009

All about Clara



I haven't done a post 0n Clara in a really long time so I figured i might as well do one. Clara loves baby dolls. From when she wakes up to the time she goes to bed she is caring around a baby. She feeds her babies, she pretends to give her babies medicine, She wraps them up in blankets, and rock them to sleep. Yesterday i found her with her wet wipes and whipping her babies bottom. I thought it was so cute so I let her play a little longer, but dad found her a minute later and he didn't think playing with expensive wet wipes way cute. A week ago I went to go check on Clara because it was way to quiet in her room. As I look in her room she was rocking her baby. I asked her what she was doing and she said, "Shhhhhhh, baby sleeping". And I, very quietly said sorry and let her be. I love the fact that she loves her babies. It makes me feel like the transition to having a baby in the home wont be a big dill. I know there will be a little of jealousy problem but I know no matter what she will love her baby brother.


5 comments:

Ruth said...

She is so adorable. She's probably one of our favorite kids, just because she's so cute!

Anonymous said...

Julia,
How precious, she is just like her beautiful mom. Can't wait to see you! Love you all soooo much.
Nonni

B.T.B.B. said...

love that girl! Missing u ALL!

Raquel Ruggles said...

she is so cute. i hope you are feeling well and not burning in hot blythe. we miss you and sweet clara and you are probably the cutest little pregnant lady once again. i love when little girls are obsessed with their babies. cosette is quite attached to hers, but we keep on losing them. We love you!

Anonymous said...

Clara is growing up way too fast. I love her expressions and I'm hoping to get see you all when you come to your mom's. I love that she loves her babies. She will be a wonderful mom someday because she has a wonderful example to follow in you and so many more great examples in her life. Hugs and kisses to all of you. Looking forward to seeing you. Love you.