Monday, August 10, 2009

baby boy's first gift


We got a package in the mail a couple of weeks ago from great grandma Clara and to our surprise it was cute boy clothes and a blanket inside. Clara was so excited! she new exactly who they were for. She kept on saying " baby, baby". I really didn't think about how Clara would act when tons of boy stuff would be entering the house, but she did really well.
Thank you so much grandma clara! I love the outfits and the blanket. Getting the package in the mail made everything so real to me. Your are so awesome! We love you and miss you tons. Give everyone our love in Redding and hopefully we will see you soon.

2 comments:

B.T.B.B. said...

I am ready to spoil that boy too.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm so glad you received the package. Clara is adorable and growing up much too quickly. I really can't wait to see you and hope that it will be soon. Love you all. Hugs and kisses to everyone.