Monday, July 20, 2009

We are having a ...

drum roll please...
Boy!




We are so excited! Now we are able to say "he" instead of "it". And my favorite part is I get to start decorating there room and getting ready for baby covered in blue! I feel so blessed that I get to experience a girl and a boy. Well i love raising a girl, so lets see if I will be able to handle a boy. All I know is I have a wiggle worm on my hands. The whole time during the ultra sound the nurse was tell him to calm down and stay still. He was all over the place. Such a busy body already. I am afraid he wont change when he is born. Well, I love him anyways! I am so excited to share our exciting news with all of you!


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I am so excited! Love you soooo much! Deona

..Kris Naven.. said...

Boys are teh best!!! Congrats!!! How exciting!!!

Ruth said...

Man, Erica is so smart. Congrats to your growing fam!

The Bowldens said...

thats so exciting!!! you will love having a little boy! they are so precious and sweet!

Judd's said...

woop woop! I am SO excited, Gavin and baby boy Van Horne will be best friends!

Kollen Marchant said...

Congratulations! I like both boys and girls but the circumscision? if you choose to have it is a pain.

Doug, Sorya, and Nathan Ross said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you! I know Chris wanted a boy. I love having a boy so I am sure you will too.

B.T.B.B. said...

YEAH! Of course Auntie Trish's instincts were right! He just looked like a boy! Miss you guys so much. Can't wait to see you. Give Clara my love. Love to you all. Say hi to Max too!

LaDonna and Ben said...

One of each is a perfect way to start your little brood. Don't worry he will be a chiller. I'm not kidding when I tell you that I have loads of hardly worn boy clothes just waiting to be claimed at mom's house. Love to love you and hope to see you soon.

Tiffani said...

How fun! One of each, good luck with the preparations, we are excited for you!