10 weeks
I love this picture! You can see the face and one little foot.
Usually they doctor has me come in at 8 weeks for the first appointment, but I was having an unusual pain in my belly button so I came in when I was six week. The pictures is a little hard to tell what is in there. The baby looks like a cloud. He had me come in at 10 weeks so we could get a better picture. It was definitly a better picture.
It is amazing how fast the babies is growing. The pregnancy is going so much faster then my last which is exciting. But on the other hand I still have a lot to do before the baby comes. So hopefully it will slow down a little.





2 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! I'm so happy for you! Glad it's going fast and well and you're feeling good. Especially since you already have one to chase after! Keep smiling and posting!
XOXO
We're so excited for you guys! Good luck with the pregnancy!
Post a Comment