That's right I am pregnant! We are so excited even though it wasn't planned. We are ready for another little one. I am 13 weeks and I am due December 12. I am not really to excited about the due date but I really don't have a choice. I am just hoping that the the baby will be two weeks early like Clara. I haven't been as sick as I was with Clara, but the sad part is I am still throwing up. And I am 13 weeks. Hopefully it will end soon. I am so excited to share my news. Sorry it took so long to share it. My energy is finally coming back!
Friday, June 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
Congrats!! That's great news. Hope you start feeling better soon.
Congratulations!!!
Hooray! We were wondering how you guys were doing. We haven't heard from you in so long! Hope you feel better quick. We are so happy for you. Say hi to Chris from Ben.
I thought that it was about time...Congratulations! Miss you.
Congrats! That is so exciting!!! :)
Woo HOO! that's great. Congratulations.
Yay! Congrats! We are so happy for you guys! Can you guys make it to the camp in Aug.? I hope you feel better. 2nd trimester gets better
Congratulations! that's great! Hope to see you soon!
what's this about not being excited about the due date? That is the COOLEST B-day EVER! 12-12! Plus anyone born on that day is bound to be FUN! Come on, I don't think it's too much to ask for you to have another girl ON MY BIRTHDAY! Actually, I'll even take a boy, just make sure to do it on the 12th okay? Love ya!
Congradulations again. It's exciting to see the picture of baby Van horne. Hugs and Kisses to all you. I love you all always and forever.
Post a Comment