Clara knew it was a special day for dad. She was so cuddly with him all day. I made dad egg benedict for breakfast and after church he had roast beef dips and his favorite cookies. Later on in the day we were invited to my aunts in-laws house for dinner. It was really fun! The day ended up really good. Dad was spoiled all day and he loved it.
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Father's Day
Posted by Van Horne at 8:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
That's awesome! And that picture is adorable! I love it!
Hi, It looks like dad had a wonderul day. What a special picture of him and Clara. Love you guys. Hugs and kisses for all of you.
Love the head band! I miss you ALL. We've been runnin' around all week. House hunting, backpacking, you name it. I will call you on Sunday. Love you all.
Post a Comment