Thursday, January 22, 2009

NEVER to early for Valentines

I love Valentines Day and not because we celebrate love but because the decorations. Here are a couple of things I did today.
heart magnets
My favorite valentines candy.


my heart banner

This is my Dollar Store craft. I got everything at the dollar store and I made it.




I have more valentines craft to show you, but I will save it for another day.




10 comments:

Lyndsay said...

Super cute! I cant wait till my house is finished and I can do fun stuff like this!

Erica said...

You are such a genius. I admire your creativity so much and hope that it rubs off on me someday.

LaDonna and Ben said...

Scrumpcious!!!

LaDonna and Ben said...

I mean, scrumptious!!! Is that the right way to spell it??? Whatever.

Kollen Marchant said...

Wow aren't you so creative. I love your decorations.

kelsey said...

You are so cute! Look at all your cute crafts! i love it!

B.T.B.B. said...

I love all your smooching photos all around your decorations. So cute!

Kaisa Bailey said...

We heard you had a rough night at volleyball....you are hilarious and we wish a speedy recovery! Cute Valentines Day stuff girl.

Raquel Ruggles said...

i want to see pictures of your arm. i am dying to hear all about your intense night at volleyball. we love you and miss you terribly. cute decorations. can you decorate my house with cuteness?

Sarah said...

LOVE the dollar decoration wreath! Is that picture on the wall always there or just for holiday? Adorable! Happy Lovin'! :)