So I'm putting Clara's picture in the beautiful baby contest. This is the wenbsite. http://bventertainment.go.com/tv/buenavista/regisandkelly/contests/babies09/index.html
I need help. I'm not sure what picture I should send. So leave a comment and tell me what you think. And Thank you Erica for helping me take the pictures. I couldn't have done it without you.



9 comments:
I like picture B or C! Very cute!!!
i love that girl! Pic C for me.
Picture C for sure!
i really like c and d
C all the way!
I like A but think the more natural lighting in D is great! Whichever you choose is great-she is beautiful!
Okay I love them all (spoken like a grandma)my favorite is C good job on the pictures. nonnie
i love them all. But I agree with the majority... Pic C
I like C - first choice and D - second choice. She is so beautiful. And yes I love them all. Hugs and Kisses for all of you.
Post a Comment