Thursday, June 26, 2008

I got a really nice camera!

I had to take pictures right away.
The flash was a little bright for clara.





I am really excited.
Maybe I will adventure out and do other people besides clara.

5 comments:

Leslie said...

Congrats on the new camera - you'll enjoy it!

The Lamb Family said...

I got a new camera too! I saw how hot Blythe is right now. Thank goodness for the AC!

The Jensen's said...

Did something happen to your other camera? What kind of camera is your new one? Your pictures are so cute. What have you guys been up to? We have been bored ever since we left Mom and Dad's. We miss you guys. I will send you the pictures from the trip along with Clara's hat.

Judd's said...

Yeah about the camera! Now we can share tips on how to take better pics! I miss you guys!

Ronald said...

I agree with you!! You got really a nice camera!! I just love all the pictures!!