Hello Everyone. Sorry I haven't updated my blog. It's been really crazy the last couple of days. Chris and I have been doing a lot of stuff around the house because we have family coming into town. And I can't forget Chris and his accident during work. Chris is really lucky. His tire blow out and Chris was trying to let his car go slowly to the side of the freeway but there was a car that he would have hit. So he turned the car and rolled four times. But he is okay. Just a couple of bruises and scrapes. I think it was a little more dramatizing for me more then him. He was able to have a couple of days off to re-coop. Anyways that was my crazy week.
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Glad to hear that he is okay, that was a close call! Did you get my package in the mail?
I am glad to hear that Chris is ok. Congrats on the house, it looks great, and I love your kitchen table!
Wow, that is scary to hear, but glad to hear that he is okay. Your house looks great, Julia!
Julia!!!!
I am SOO excited you have a blog...now we can keep in touch! I think about you guys all the time and wonder how you're doing!?? Congrats on your little bun--you'll be such a good mom!
So scary about Chris....I'm glad he's ok.
Your house is so cute.
You are so cute Julia.
We'll talk soon!
lovesheena
Love it, love it, love it, and love you!
Post a Comment